Aintree has partnered with DrDoctor to provide outpatients with an appointment reminder and rescheduling service via text message, email and online. This is designed to make it easier for you to manage your upcoming appointments.
Please help us deliver the best service by checking we have your correct details. You can do this over the phone or by speaking to a member of the team at your next appointment.
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
- Email (optional)
Appointment information sent by text message
You will receive text messages via your mobile phone for:
- Appointments booked
- Appointment letters to view online
- Appointment reminders
- Appointment cancellations
- Appointments rescheduled by the hospital
You will be able to request to change or cancel your appointment by text message, or by logging into the online patient portal.
Online patient portal
Aintree has partnered with DrDoctor to provide an online patient portal where you can log in to view information about your upcoming appointments.
To get online follow the link in your text message or email.
Once online you will be able to:
- Request to reschedule or cancel your appointments
- View and download your hospital appointment letters
- View location information, including Google maps to ensure you get to where you need to be, and at the right time
- View clinic information about your upcoming appointments, this may include leaflets and videos
- Add your appointment to your personal calendar on your phone or e-mail calendar
- View and manage your upcoming appointments in one place.
How to get online
- Follow the link in your appointment text messages or go to nhs.my/Aintree
- Log in with your full name, date of birth and postcode
- To verify it is really you, we will send you a unique one-time code to your mobile phone
- Enter this one-time code into the webpage.
For more information on this service, please see our FAQs.