Careline adult services
If your recently deceased relative was a carer for a family member or if you are concerned about the wellbeing and social care needs of a relative they may be eligible for Social Care Support.
Liverpool City Council Careline adult services manages all adult social care enquiries and referrals. You can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Telephone 0151 233 3800 to:
- Raise a concern about an adult at (if an adult is at immediate risk call 101 or 999 in an emergency)
- Request a needs assessment
- Get help with housing and homeless issues
- Enquire about casework, individual adult cases or other issues of a sensitive nature
- Get in touch with a social worker or specific social work team.
For further information, visit: https://liverpool.gov.uk/social-care/adult-social-care/getting-help/careline-adult-services/
If the person requiring assessment and support lives outside of the Liverpool area please contact the Social Services team at their local council for a needs assessment.
Further information on social care and support is available via the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/social-care-and-support-guide/help-from-social-services-and-charities/getting-a-needs-assessment.