Win a Jamie Carragher signed print in the Movember raffle!
Jamie Carragher’s 23 Foundation have donated this amazing signed limited edition print to boost the Team Aintree Movember fundraising drive.
Jamie has signed the limited edition print, called The Miracle of Istanbul, which is from an original painting by Roger Highton. The painting was done last year to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the famous Liverpool v AC Milan EUFA Champions League Final.
To have a chance to win this exclusive, signed print, entries are £2 per go.
You can have as many goes as you like.
- Visit the Team Aintree Movember fundraising page at http://moteam.co/team-aintree-2016
- Click on the ‘Donate to Team’ button
- Enter the number of goes (£2 minimum, no maximum – you must enter an even amount ie £2 = 1 go, £4 = 2 goes, £10 = 5 goes etc).
- Fill in your name
- Enter the word “Carragher” in the section marked ‘Include a message with your donation’.
- Do not click ‘keep my donation anonymous’ or we will not know it is you if you win! If you do not want people to see your name then please click ‘Keep my donation private’.
- Submit your card details and make your donation.
Please keep your emailed receipt from Movember, as this will the proof of your entry if you win the print.
All the donations received by 5pm on Tuesday 6 December will be allocated the appropriate number of tickets. These will be drawn randomly, with an independent supervisor. To avoid admin costs and make sure every penny counts for the Movember appeal, you will not be receive any ticket.
The winner will be announced on the Aintree website, our Facebook page and our twitter feed at 4pm on Wednesday 7 December.
The winner then has to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for the print to be collected.
Good luck to everyone!