- Retain staff and avoid recruitment and training costs
- Contribute to reducing sick pay and associated costs
- Support your staff if they are worried about how their health is going affect their ability to do their job
- Ensure all adequate precautions are taken to protect your employees from risks of the job and/ or equipment they use
- Help meet your legal requirements and avoid discriminating against disabled workers
Each week in the UK, one million people (almost 4% of the working population) take time off work due to illness and 3,000 people move from Statutory Sick Pay on to Incapacity Benefit**. As a healthy workforce has lower sickness absence, it is clear that employers can achieve significant cost savings if they can reduce their absence by improving health and well-being at work.
Benefits of choosing us
By choosing an NHS Occupational Health Service you can have the confidence of good quality, professional standards and regulations. We have the wider NHS community to support our service and you can be assured of the best quality care.
We are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and work within the SEQOHS framework.
All our staff are appropriately qualified and trained and we invest in their professional development so you get the best quality service
How much will this cost?
The cost will depend on what you want from the service and we can work with you to find a package that suits your needs and is cost-effective for your requirements.
If you are interested in finding our more about how we could help your organisation, please contact our Business Manager, Diane Lee