We use many different ways to understand what receiving care feels like for patients, their families and carers. At LUHFT, we want to listen and capture feedback from individuals and the wider community to develop and improve the services we provide.
Our vision is to ensure that the patient, carer and family voice are central to all the we do at the Trust.
Following engagement with patients, families, carers and staff, the following priorities and objectives for patient experience and engagement were agreed and detailed in the 2021-24 Trust Quality and Safety Strategy:
- Patient and Family Centred Care - ensuring that the patient, carer and relative voice is central to all our services
- Working together – developing relationships with patients, carers and relatives to influence and shape the care they receive in the co-production of services and quality improvements
- Inclusion and Diversity - comprehensive engagement with patients and communities who are often unrepresented to promote inclusion and accessibility with representation from a diversity of patients, carers and their families.
- Patient and Staff Experience - working in partnership with staff and patients to drive improved outcomes and experiences for patients and staff.
- Digital innovation - ensuring that digital innovations and technologies can be harnessed to enhance patient experience, self-management of long-term conditions and patient autonomy and that patients at risk of digital exclusion are supported to ensure that they are not disadvantaged.
To contact the Patient Experience & Engagement Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org