Aintree University Hospital is part of Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, a newly merged Trust comprising of Aintree and the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals.
Bringing together a combined workforce of over 15,000 staff, the new Trust will serve a core population of around 630,000 people as well as providing a range of highly specialist services to a catchment area of more than two million people in the North West region and beyond.
Our hospitals remain Aintree University Hospital, Broadgreen Hospital, Liverpool University Dental Hospital and the Royal Liverpool University Hospital and will retain each of their names and proud heritages.
By coming together as one, we have identified ways to improve the quality of services and care for patients. These include:
- Meeting increasing demand for services and managing the need for complex healthcare
- Ensuring all patients have access to the right services when they need them
- Meeting standards set for quality of care
- Delivering services that are value for money
- Ensuring that we continue to provide specialist services and the latest drugs and treatments to the people of Liverpool and Sefton within the area.